Looking to Create or Update A Will with the Right Miami Attorney to Ensure Your Wishes Are Fulfilled and Your Loved Ones Are Provided For?
Why Choose Vasquez de Lara Law Group?
- Highly Reviewed And Rated 10.0/10.0 By Legal Website Avvo;
- Firm’s Approach Is Efficiency and Non-Complication of Matters for Faster Results;
- Provide Personal Attention On Your Case;
- Provide Realistic Advice and Expectations While Still Being Optimistic And Always Working For You and Your Best Interests;
- Emergency Family Law Matters Accepted and Handled Expeditiously;
- Bilingual (English / Spanish);
- Named to the 2015 Super Lawyers Rising Stars List;
- Named to the 2016 Super Lawyers List;
- Payment Plans Available.
Reasons to Create or Update a Will
- Don’t have a will;
- Have minor children;
- Want to transfer your business to the next generation;
- Have a blended family / 2nd marriage;
- Recent illness or adverse medical diagnosis;
- Going on vacation or an extended trip;
- Having surgery;
- Have a DIY / form-generated will and want to upgrade to a more robust document;
- Moved to Florida and want to update your will to comply with FL law;
- Have a special needs child;
- Pending divorce;
- Want to leave an inheritance to spouse, children or loved ones;
- Want to support charitable interests.
Client Reviews – Vasquez de Lara Law Group
Vanessa Has Been Seen On:
What To Do Now:
I welcome your questions and want to understand your situation to help you move forward and achieve the peace of mind that comes with having everything done properly and efficiently. Call my Miami office (305) 596-9951 with questions, a description of your situation or to schedule a paid consultation. You may also simply fill out the form above on this page. Your form will be directly emailed to my office and expect a reply within 24 hours and often within hours the same day. All information is confidential.