Looking for the Right Miami Guardianship Attorney to Establish Legal Guardianship to Ensure Your Loved One Is Properly Cared For?
Why Choose Vasquez de Lara Law Group?
- Highly Reviewed And Rated 10.0/10.0 By Legal Website Avvo;
- Firm’s Approach Is Efficiency and Non-Complication of Matters for Faster Results;
- Provide Personal Attention On Your Case;
- Provide Realistic Advice and Expectations While Still Being Optimistic And Always Working For You and Your Best Interests;
- Emergency Family Law Matters Accepted and Handled Expeditiously;
- Bilingual (English / Spanish);
- Named to the 2015 Super Lawyers Rising Stars List;
- Named to the 2016 Super Lawyers List;
- Payment Plans Available.
Guardianship Tasks We Handle For You
- Determination of Incapacity;
- Establishment of a Guardianship;
- Annual Management of the Guardianship;
- Filing of all required reports;
- Filing all required Petitions and Motions;
- Litigation of Guardianship and Mental Health Matters.
Reasons for Establishing Legal Guardianship
- Parent has dementia, Alzheimer’s or other incapacitating condition;
- Loved one unable to manage his/her affairs (medical, financial, etc.);
- Minors are to receive assets (life insurance, inheritance, proceeds from a settlement, etc.);
- A disabled minor reaches age of majority.
About Legal Guardianship
A guardianship may be necessary for a variety of reasons. Some reasons include: (1) when a loved one becomes incapacitated through mental health issues, (2) when a loved one has a debilitating injury or condition, (3) when a minor child receives an inheritance, or (4) when a minor receives proceeds from a settlement.
In Florida, an attorney must represent the guardian seeking the guardianship. This process requires a determination of incapacity through an evaluation by a three member examining committee and the appointment of a guardian.
Guardianship is designed to protect the rights and welfare of incapacitated persons and to safeguard their assets. It can be a complicated process that is best performed by an experienced attorney. Contact us to tell us about your situation.
Client Reviews – Vasquez de Lara Law Group
Vanessa Has Been Seen On:
What To Do Now:
I welcome your questions and want to understand your situation to help you move forward and achieve the peace of mind that comes with having everything done properly and efficiently. Call my Miami office (305) 596-9951 with questions, a description of your situation or to schedule a paid consultation. You may also simply fill out the form above on this page. Your form will be directly emailed to my office and expect a reply within 24 hours and often within hours the same day. All information is confidential.