Lost a Loved One And Need a Miami / South Florida Probate Attorney That Can Help You Settle the Estate Efficiently? Someone That Can Lift the Stress and Burden of This Complex and Intimidating Process From Your Shoulders?
Why Choose Vasquez de Lara Law Group?
- Highly Reviewed And Rated 10.0/10.0 By Legal Website Avvo;
- Firm’s Approach Is Efficiency and Non-Complication of Matters for Faster Results;
- Provide Personal Attention On Your Case;
- Provide Realistic Advice and Expectations While Still Being Optimistic And Always Working For You and Your Best Interests;
- Emergency Estate Matters Accepted and Handled Expeditiously;
- Bilingual (English / Spanish);
- Named to the 2015 Super Lawyers Rising Stars List;
- Named to the 2016 Super Lawyers List;
- Payment Plans Available.
Probate is a legal process that includes transferring title of property from a deceased person to their legal beneficiaries or heirs. The goals of probate include:
- Proving in court that a deceased person’s will is valid;
- Distributing the property of the estate as the will directs (if applicable);
- Locating unknown heirs;
- Paying or negotiating creditors claims;
- Listing and selling properties;
- Paying or resolving any taxes or debts that are owing;
- Acquiring and accounting of estate assets.
Probate usually involves the filing of multiple pleadings and court appearances. The court and legal fees are sometimes paid from the assets of the estate. If there are no complications in the administration of the estate, the probate process can take less than a year. Contact us to tell us about your situation.
Client Reviews – Vasquez de Lara Law Group
Vanessa Has Been Seen On:
What To Do Now:
I welcome your questions and want to understand your situation to help you move forward and achieve the peace of mind that comes with having everything done properly and efficiently. Call my Miami office (305) 596-9951 with questions, a description of your situation or to schedule a paid consultation. You may also simply fill out the form above on this page. Your form will be directly emailed to my office and expect a reply within 24 hours and often within hours the same day. All information is confidential.